Sunday, December 14, 2008

A new beggining

after thinking about making a blog for a long time
but out of fear of exposing my true self to others.
WHY I HATE BLOGS
most blogs i have been to because they are subjects im interested in
are people writing about other people.
most blogs i seen are very specific blogs for people who can relate to a specific cultural kitsch
that somehow relates to your experience as a middle class liberal.
well this is my attempt to write for the first time about someone nobody has ever written about
ME
a half Indian autistic video artist in a wet rundown old lumber town .
i personally find my life boring and fascinating at the same time
ill be doing video review book review takings my my experience as a angry person who grew up on food stamps poor on a reservation with no father and no hopes except a broken dream.
i think my views will be more radical and more insightful than any political theory or cultural commentary you will ever read. because im not in a ivory tower or reading about other people and posting my thoughts about those people on the internet im jsut going to repoert my desirres my lfie as a half the tiem homless person on my own ancestors land . and as a austitic person who even other austicis dotn like beacuse i dont fit their category of what a austitic is



in this you will meet my imgarny freinds
all of them
some thingsi n this blog may seem dark and disturbing to you
well to me its nto dark its just who i am and im come to terms with it ..have you?




Photobucket

Destroys mankind of the sunrise....

She piles up heads on her back

She ties up hands in her bundle....

1 comment:

  1. your true self is all you have to expose to others. all sheets to the wind and those that do not love you, fly by them!

    ReplyDelete