Monday, March 9, 2009

i lost somehtign and i cant remeber what it is

i didnt use to feel this way
i feel really strnage on the one hand i feel kind of depressed beacuse i feel i have no social network or support network
i feel like i am alone. a antisocial artist in a attic making shitty little films
thinking about his own past.
Photobucket
i feel a growing a depression , i feel soemthign deep in me broke and i feel like my stregth is saped by it.
like i lost something and i cant remeber what it is.
Photobucket
i have been workign non stop on conceving joseph part 2 but its like hte only thing that keeps me going , its like this shiny little treat i can go and work on when hte depression gets to much i cant fall into it
Photobucket
its al about music and becxomign a man juxtopositioed to fandom and music and fatherhood and manhood.
i feel its agreat acomplishment although im sure no one will like it but me
Photobucket
i feel like al lmy so caleld freinds are out ot get me im getitng paranoid. i think back to all the time i spent back in tacoma and how many of these people stabbed me in back it felt like and others who really did support me. i know who my freinds are.
Photobucket
i feel likem y own recusivness has left me depressed and with outa network . i feel vulrable and low self confedince. im not sure where to g ohere
i feel not good enough and people will judge me as i get older i have little to show for my work
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment